Dungeon Craft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Craft Forum

A RP Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IcyAvenger's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IcyAvenger

IcyAvenger's Application Empty
PostSubject: IcyAvenger's Application   IcyAvenger's Application EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:46 pm

IGN(In Game Name):IcyAvenger
Why do you want to join Dungeon Craft(3-5 sent.):I want to join Dungeon Craft because I think it is cool. I also want to join because I really like playing online games with classes.The other reason I want to join Dungeon Craft is so that I have another server to play on when my other ones aren't working.
What race will you be?:My race will be a Human
What will your RP name be?:My RP name will be Icy
Do you have an appropriate skin for your race? If so, provide a screenshot or explain what it is:I do have an appropriate skin for my race.I am the Gold Warrior.I am warrior with armor made with gold and diamond.
Give us some background of your character(4-6 sent.):The Gold Warriors were a group of skillful swordmasters. They lived peacefully until one day their mortal enemies, the Black Cobras and White Cobras invaded their village.I am IcyAvenger, the last of the great and powerful Gold Warriors,and I hope to one day restore honor to my people.
Have you read the rules, and will you follow them?:I have read the rules and i will follow them.
How did you hear about Dungeon Craft?:I heard about Dungeon Craft from surfing the web looking for Minecraft servers.
Do you understand what RP means?:RP means roleplaying and I kinda know what it means.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

IcyAvenger's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: IcyAvenger's Application   IcyAvenger's Application EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:32 pm

Please read the rules, then re-apply.
Back to top Go down
https://dungeoncraft.forumotion.com

IcyAvenger's Application
Page 1 of 1