Dungeon Craft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Craft Forum

A RP Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

visualmindtricks' application :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
visualmindtricks

visualmindtricks' application :) Empty
PostSubject: visualmindtricks' application :)   visualmindtricks' application :) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:02 am

IGN(In Game Name): visualmindtricks

Why I want to join Dungeon Craft: Because it seems like a great experience! Very Happy

What race will I be?: Elf, of course.

What will my RP name be?: Falgren.

My appropriate skin for my race: An elf with stick-out ears, a green tunic, brooches and green eyes Smile

Background of my character: Falgren is a very generous and courteous elf, always wanting to lend a helping hand. Falgren enjoys the presence of all non-aggressive animals, including humans. Falgren's favourite food is home-made cake Razz. Whenever he meets someone new, he always offers to assist in any way possible.

Have I read the rules, and will I follow them?: Yes, I swear to never disobey the rules (on purpose)

Have I read the "Basic Info and Commands" thread?: Yes, I have, it was very interesting.

How did I hear about Dungeon Craft?: Google Wink

Do I use the SpoutCraft Client?: Yep, I sure do!

Do I understand what Role Playing is?: Yes, it is where you play a certain role in a game and you (generally) complete tasks to gain items etc.

Will you play the Role of your character?: Of course I will, I love role play.
Back to top Go down
visualmindtricks

PostSubject: sorry   visualmindtricks' application :) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:04 am

oh, I nearly forgot
&&&
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: visualmindtricks' application :)   visualmindtricks' application :) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:28 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://dungeoncraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: visualmindtricks' application :)   visualmindtricks' application :) Empty

Back to top Go down

visualmindtricks' application :)
Page 1 of 1