Dungeon Craft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Craft Forum

A RP Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hooris app for the new whitelist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hoori

hooris app for the new whitelist Empty
PostSubject: hooris app for the new whitelist   hooris app for the new whitelist EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:33 pm

IGN(In Game Name):Gaynazi666 (i did not make the name or support it)
Why do you want to join Dungeon Craft(3-5 sent.): It seems like a very good server I have been looking around and I like the class system very much.I have talked to the people on the server and it seems like a very good anti greif community which I would like to be part of.I am a big roleplay fan and like everything about it and this unique class system seems like it could satisfy my hunt for a good rp server.If you could whitelist me I would promoise to participate basically daily or how every much I am able to get on.
What race will you be?: Forsaken
What will your RP name be?: Hoori
Do you have an appropriate skin for your race? If so, provide a screenshot or explain what it is: Not at the moment but I am making one right after I fill this out
Give us some background of your character(4-6 sent.):Hoori has been cast from place to place no one wanting him because of his race.He eventually deiced that he couldn't trust any one and had to resent the world and become the very best to show every one that he is not worthless.He usually travels around and doesn't get into a fight unless he is provoked.Hooris has done many jobs just trying to stay alive and thrive trying to learn as much pyro mancer magic to destroy and prove wrong all who has once casted him out.His one dream is to be the very best at the top and he wont let any one stand in his way no matter what the coast is.
Have you read the rules, and will you follow them?: Yes
How did you hear about Dungeon Craft?:I found it on planetminecraft
Do you understand what RP means?:Has its literate wirting and fighting with or just stands for role play
Back to top Go down

hooris app for the new whitelist
Page 1 of 1