Dungeon Craft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Craft Forum

A RP Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dongeon craft application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ryex180

Dongeon craft application Empty
PostSubject: Dongeon craft application   Dongeon craft application EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:47 am

IGN(In Game Name): ryex180
Why do you want to join Dungeon Craft(3-5 sent.): im new to mine craft and from what iv seen this looks like a fun place to be apart of.
What race will you be?: elf
What will your RP name be?: Zaeth
Do you have an appropriate skin for your race? If so, provide a screenshot or explain what it is: right now i have a cloud strif skin and im currently makeing my game skin
Give us some background of your character(4-6 sent.): im a wonderer rouge i go from place to place helping out were i can im un aligned and am interesed in necromacers and ahlcamy for a hope to one day learn the secerts of death
but i dont let it rule my life i still like to go on adventures and met new people
Have you read the rules, and will you follow them?: Yes, i have read the rules and agree to all of them
How did you hear about Dungeon Craft?: planet minecraft.net
Do you understand what RP means?: yes it means Role Play

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Dongeon craft application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dongeon craft application   Dongeon craft application EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:52 pm

Please follow the application format correctly and read the rules.
Back to top Go down
https://dungeoncraft.forumotion.com

Dongeon craft application
Page 1 of 1