Dungeon Craft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Craft Forum

A RP Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

jrdnlsk's whitelist application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jrdnlsk

jrdnlsk's whitelist application Empty
PostSubject: jrdnlsk's whitelist application   jrdnlsk's whitelist application EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:42 pm

IGN(In Game Name):it is ater right now but i meant it to be LunarSquid if you could change that for me maybe?
Why do you want to join Dungeon Craft(3-5 sent.):cause im in love with the server ! Razz
What race will you be?:forsaken
What will your RP name be?i dont know the diff between ign and rp name i my user name is jrdnlsk and i want the name showing up in the game to be Lunar Squid
Do you have an appropriate skin for your race? If so, provide a screenshot or explain what it is:i do and you saw it its the black cloak with red eyes and i mean it to be like a wizard forsaken dude
Give us some background of your character(4-6 sent.):i am lunar squid a bloodthirsty forsaken archer and i like to party.
Have you read the rules, and will you follow them?:of course.
How did you hear about Dungeon Craft?:randomly im not sure i happend yupon it i guess
Do you understand what RP means?:roleplaying? and yes im aware of what that means

Example of a character background:
I am Lyion, an elf. I am a skilled hunter from the Northern Tundra. When I meet strangers, if they are willing, we usually go hunting together. I never live in one spot, I make huts around the wilderness to take refuge in. Most of all, my goal in life is to protect my race from those nasty orcs.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: jrdnlsk's whitelist application   jrdnlsk's whitelist application EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:58 pm

Denied. Please follow the application format correctly.
Back to top Go down
https://dungeoncraft.forumotion.com
jrdnlsk

PostSubject: Re: jrdnlsk's whitelist application   jrdnlsk's whitelist application EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:41 pm

what didnt i follow correctly?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: jrdnlsk's whitelist application   jrdnlsk's whitelist application EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:45 pm

You need to write more sentences for the parts that ask you too, and you need to read the rules. Please try to type neater and reduce the misspellings too. Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://dungeoncraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jrdnlsk's whitelist application   jrdnlsk's whitelist application Empty

Back to top Go down

jrdnlsk's whitelist application
Page 1 of 1