Dungeon Craft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Craft Forum

A RP Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

jack0816s applacation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jack0816

jack0816s applacation Empty
PostSubject: jack0816s applacation   jack0816s applacation EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:52 pm

IGN(In Game Name): jacko

Why do you want to join Dungeon Craft(3-5 sent.):I want to join dungeon craft because I think the idea of a role playing server is cool.I also want to join because I also want to join to have fun in a different way in minecraft.Also the theme of the server I find really cool

What race will you be?:Orc

What will your RP name be?:Rocky Shmit

Do you have an appropriate skin for your race? If so, provide a screenshot or explain what it is:No but I would be willing to change it if I got excepted

Give us some background of your character(4-6 sent.):My characters parents were killed by humans when he was twelve now all he wants to do is kill all humans.My character is a skilled hunter because he is strong and fast.My character wants to adventure through the world well killing all humans in his path.My character thinks exploring is more important than killing so he will Adventure alot

Have you read the rules, and will you follow them?:yes &&&

Have you read the "Basic Info and Commands" thread?:YES &&&

How did you hear about Dungeon Craft?:A YouTube comment

Do you use the SpoutCraft Client?:No and I never will I am just afraid of getting viruses

Do you understand what Role Playing is?: Yes

Will you play the Role of your character?:Of course that’s why I want to join
Back to top Go down

jack0816s applacation
Page 1 of 1