Dungeon Craft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Craft Forum

A RP Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chazsta's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chazsta

Chazsta's application Empty
PostSubject: Chazsta's application   Chazsta's application EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:36 pm

Why do you want to join Dungeon Craft: just want a server free of greifing with a bit more going on in side it. The one i was on was a PVP server but i got fed up with no one putting any thought into their forts and the world was just littered with water walled boxes; pretty much = I'd like a PVP world with a more "authentic" feel.

What race will you be: most likely dwarf I just want to build stuff really I don't mind though

What will your RP name be: just chazsta but i dont mind making it something else like Rockford woodnose or what ever Smile

Do you have an appropriate skin for your race: nope it's a TF2 Heavy Smile but i'll make something more appropriate if i must

Give us some background of your character: He owns a mini-gun called Sasha and he loves sandviches Smile, to be serious I'm not sure what his background is maybe he drifted in mysteriously from the far land XD

Have you read the rules, and will you follow them: yep read em, don't worry i'll stick to em

Have you read the "Basic Info and Commands" thread: I have indeed

How did you hear about Dungeon Craft: Saw a comment referencing it on a yogscast video

Do you use the SpoutCraft Client: I do

Do you understand what Role Playing is: Sure do

Will you play the Role of your character: I like stick to it, don't worry I understand it's a big deal to some people I won't ruin their fun

Back to top Go down
omnyaxle

PostSubject: Re: Chazsta's application   Chazsta's application EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:40 pm

please read rules and edit app
Back to top Go down
chazsta

PostSubject: you got me   Chazsta's application EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:42 pm

*** is that ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chazsta's application   Chazsta's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Chazsta's application