Dungeon Craft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Craft Forum

A RP Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Unpuddingly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unpuddingly

Application - Unpuddingly Empty
PostSubject: Application - Unpuddingly   Application - Unpuddingly EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:00 pm

IGN(In Game Name): Unpuddingly

Why do you want to join Dungeon Craft(3-5 sent.): Firstly, I'm interested in roleplaying. I really like how you can make a character, be faithful to their personality and develop it according to their experiences. And secondly, I'm competitive - I intend on building bases that give me a tactical advantage and using my skills effectively in order to achieve victory in any conflict I might participate on.

What race will you be?: Human.

What will your RP name be?: Adam Castillo

Do you have an appropriate skin for your race? If so, provide a screenshot or explain what it is: No. I plan to make one myself as soon as possible.

Give us some background of your character(4-6 sent.): Diplomatic and persuasive, Adam never felt the need to use anything other than words to solve his troubles. Until a war with the Orcs broke down, and his fellow humans tried to force him into participating. He then left Undtril and built his own shelter, and consequently started learning magic from some old books, so he could protect himself. Though usually peaceful, wandering around and observing the different civilizations, he's also ready to fight whenever necessary.

Have you read the rules, and will you follow them?: Yes, I certainly will.

Have you read the "Basic Info and Commands" thread?: Yes, I have. (&&&)

How did you hear about Dungeon Craft?: I was referred by Vhalfoxer.

Do you use the SpoutCraft Client?: I'll download it, as it's highly recomended and seems useful in general.

Do you understand what Role Playing is?: Yes. I've had some experience with SA:MP(San Andreas Multiplayer) RP Servers and Terraria.

Will you play the Role of your character?: Yeah, well. That's the point, isn't it?

Back to top Go down
omnyaxle

Application - Unpuddingly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Unpuddingly   Application - Unpuddingly EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Nice job, Accepted
Back to top Go down

Application - Unpuddingly
Page 1 of 1