Dungeon Craft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Craft Forum

A RP Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ziblox's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziblox

Ziblox's application Empty
PostSubject: Ziblox's application   Ziblox's application EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:22 pm

IGN(In Game Name):Ziblox

Why do you want to join Dungeon Craft(3-5 sent.):i am looking for a new server that is a rp, so that i can enjoy myself while playing with other friendly people.

What race will you be?:i will be a dwarf

What will your RP name be?: Taolin

Do you have an appropriate skin for your race? If so, provide a screenshot or explain what it is:yes i do, it is an armoured person with a red beard and a templar cape

Give us some background of your character(4-6 sent.):My character is descended from the great kings of old. he is a warrior of mighty strength, but has been forgotten through the ages. Unlike humans, dwarfs live for many centuries, and he remembers a time when the world was not plagued by troubles and crime. Betrayed when he was young, his enemies left him weak, but unknown to them, he is fighting to regain his former life, and will crush those in his past.

Have you read the rules, and will you follow them?:yes i did (idk if i put this here or at end **)

How did you hear about Dungeon Craft?:planetminecraft

Do you understand what Role Playing is?: yes
Back to top Go down
omnyaxle

Ziblox's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziblox's application   Ziblox's application EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Ziblox's application
Page 1 of 1