HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

nickoteen1994's whitelist application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nick123890

PostSubject: nickoteen1994's whitelist application   Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:56 pm

IGN: nickoteen1994
Why do you want to join Dungeon Craft: Well to start off, i have been actively playing the server for about two weeks, and have thoroughly enjoyed it, its members, and the mods.Also the Admin is extremely helpful when i have any questions or need any request. and lastly... ITS RP WITH FACTIONS!!!... nuff said.
Race: Forsaken
RP Name: Appolyon
Do you have an appropriate skin for your race:Yes, I am a hooded skull with black armor and red eyes of doom.
Give us some background of your character:My name is Appolyon which means "The Destroyer" I am a damned soul of the forsaken legions.It is my duty to destroy and cast fear and despair into all those who oppose our leader and our race. I have wandered the lands for centuries seeking to haunt the lives of the living(especially the humans and elves). My profession is a brute, I am a skilled warrior who is adept with axes and is able to wear medium-heavy armor.
Have you read the rules, and will you follow them: Yes I have read the rules, and I check them almost every time I enter the town to check for updates, and yes I will follow the rules
How did you hear about Dungeon Craft: A firend told me and my friend(jrdnlsk) about it, but my friend that told me about it quit so i no longer play with him, because I refuse to leave this awesome server =D.
Do you understand what RP means: RP is short for role playing and your duty in a RP game is to fulfill the role of a certain character in my case an Forsaken brute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

nickoteen1994's whitelist application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1