HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

HRomaines (trying to be ingame lol)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HRomaines

PostSubject: HRomaines (trying to be ingame lol)   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:54 pm

IGN(In Game Name):HRomaines

Why do you want to join Dungeon Craft(3-5 sent.): first sorry for my bad English. secound ive been tring to find a good RP server for SO long it nerv raking searching for a good one since they pratecelly die out in some time and I found this one and it look good and fun il treid to be better at english and all but please accepte me in this server since it look promesing and all.

What race will you be?:Elf

What will your RP name be?:Heros Romaines

Give us some background of your character(4-6 sent.):the storie is simple a Elf boy survived a raid from a horde of orc/something (dont remanber well) and since the 40 next years of Heros life was rise by some Dwarf by the age of 60 years Heros decide to search for some relative but in vaine was is search so Heros Vow to Eradicate all evil from the world so he searched from below the earth to the deepes forest of the land to find a lengendary book of spell taht cold enslave all evil being so he could make them to good thing but in is last momant he bals it up and burn the book in a torch problem ending burning all of the sacred temple and tried to fix it..... not so well but he got out of it whit 50 years of reparing and planting tree now Heros is ready to embark in a new advaenture Trying to not make is mistake again

Have you read the rules, and will you follow them?:yes i did and i will ***

Have you read the "Basic Info and Commands" thread?:yes it like Mmcmo command

How did you hear about Dungeon Craft?:....shearching for a ...... RP sever for a week or 2

Do you use the SpoutCraft Client?:yes and no, i was using spout before 1.8.1 but not anymore since 1.8 is able to remember ip address

Do you understand what Role Playing is?:yes im still a novice at it....

Will you play the Role of your character?:sure why the question lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HRomaines (trying to be ingame lol)   Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:52 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dungeoncraft.forumotion.com

HRomaines (trying to be ingame lol)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1