80% [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
MadDoc989

PostSubject: {NEW RACE} Sangheili   Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:14 pm

NOTE THAT THIS RACE IS FOR THE NEW MAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanghelli are lizard like men with a taste for battle and conquest but also with a sense of honor and gratitude. They like a challenge and they will fight for the honor of their homeland if they fail they will gladly take their life for the good of their great race. They are the samurai of the minecraftian world they don't necessarily have any enemies unless another race starts a war with them. They where a mix of leather chain mail diamond and iron armor depending on their class. They live in the vast desert landscapes and keep to them selves they will make allies with races they deem worthy and will destroy all who insult their kind. They are spread out through cities and temples which populate a desert. Their classes are as follow. Monk, Magic based classes that spend their lives mastering the magical arts can use leather and chain mail and can use all tools. Samurai, Armor clad defenders of the Sanghelli nation and wear iron and diamond armor can use all tools except diamond sword (they are meant to be tanks). Ninjas, Stealthy Swift Skilled with bows and swords Masters of of medium armor aka chain helm, iron chest, chain leggings, and iron boots can use all tools except diamond sword. Skirmishers, are balanced fighter who can use a diamond sword and a bow but the bow has no powers they are very athletic and strong and can cover distance fast, can only where iron armor.

Wont let me paste links im new but make sure the skins are dragon lizard or halo elite looking those are what u need for the race Very Happy
IF I GET ENOUGH POSITIVE VOTES I WILL LOOK UP HEROES POWERS AND ADD THEM TO MY CLASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MadDoc989

PostSubject: Another Yes Vote 1 more and i will add powers!   Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Yay got another yes vote ima add a racial ability!

Racial Ability:With their strong frog like legs they can leap large distances!
AKA Jump power Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MadDoc989

PostSubject: Powers   Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:06 pm

Sadly i dont have enough time now but tomorow i will look up the possbible powers i can add to the classes plz send in more votes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {NEW RACE} Sangheili   

Back to top Go down

{NEW RACE} Sangheili
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1