Dungeon Craft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Craft Forum

A RP Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glardian Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glardian

Glardian Application Empty
PostSubject: Glardian Application   Glardian Application EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:35 am

IGN(In Game Name): Glardian

Why do you want to join Dungeon Craft(3-5 sent.): Looking for a new fun RPG server. Have played a few RPG games and love them

What race will you be?: Orc

What will your RP name be?: Thrall

Do you have an appropriate skin for your race? If so, provide a screenshot or explain what it is: Yeah i got one Im in the server ATM so you can see it

Give us some background of your character(4-6 sent.): Thrall is from a far away orcish race that was raided by a band humans who called them monsters and "purged" his race from the surface of the earth. Having his parents slaughtered he ran away with a group of others. After escaping the group split and headed in different directions. Thrall is a quiet man who likes to keep to himself

Have you read the rules, and will you follow them?: *** (AKA yes)

Have you read the "Basic Info and Commands" thread?: yes

How did you hear about Dungeon Craft?: Youtube spam account

Do you use the SpoutCraft Client?: Not working for me computer for some reason. Will try to get it to work at a later time after running through some trouble shoots

Do you understand what Role Playing is?: Can i describe it in words? no. But I understand that it is taking the role of a character and playing through a story as him making your own decision and changing the story's world around you.

Will you play the Role of your character?: yes
Back to top Go down

Glardian Application
Page 1 of 1