Dungeon Craft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Craft Forum

A RP Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LeksusXXX's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeksusXXX

LeksusXXX's Application Empty
PostSubject: LeksusXXX's Application   LeksusXXX's Application EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Age:13, though much more mature and smart for his age. I wish not to be denied for being quite young and stereotyped.

Why do you want to join Dungeon Craft(3-5 sent.):I have nothing better to do but entertain myself. Especially since I don't do sports or anything right now. I really do like minecraft too...

What race will you be?:Human

What will your RP name be?:Leksus

Do you have an appropriate skin for your race? If so, provide a screenshot or explain what it is: I plan to change it over time. I will go with a normal Default look, then a Knight skinned character, into an even greater knight character.

I plan to roleplay into where this character gets corrupted and his allies eventually must come save him. Out of corruption, I will have an evil knight skin until I am returned to normal.

Give us some background of your character(4-6 sent.): In great confusion, the Savior of <Enter Kingdom Name here> wakes up an a strange land of mystery. He finds himself with nothing. No weapons, tools, food, and other things. He eventually finds himself allies, and some enemies who greet him in different ways. After walking into the territory of enemies, he is beaten and killed. He somehow wakes up to find he was not killed, but has the memory of getting killed, after shrugging it off, he continues his journey to find allies. What will become of this hero? With amnesia stalking over, will he learn his past life, or will he stay to live forever with these strangers, soon to be friends?

Have you read the rules, and will you follow them?:*** Yes!

Have you read the "Basic Info and Commands" thread?:&&& Yes!

How did you hear about Dungeon Craft?: I looked around on google for a server to play on. I took al ink to planetminecraft and found this.

Do you use the SpoutCraft Client?:Yes, I don't know how to use it much, I just downloaded it for the purpose of joining this, and plan to use it for anything more too.

Do you understand what Role Playing is?:Yes, but it depends on who I would roleplay on.

Will you play the Role of your character?: Is there a story to it? I will go back and read if there is, but I don't know a story, so I can just act like some knight with his faction of allies against all who oppose him.

&&&
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

LeksusXXX's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeksusXXX's Application   LeksusXXX's Application EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:43 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://dungeoncraft.forumotion.com

LeksusXXX's Application
Page 1 of 1