Dungeon Craft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Craft Forum

A RP Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Apllication Of Sir MadDoc989 but in all seriousness plz read it would be much appreciated.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadDoc989

The Apllication Of Sir MadDoc989 but in all seriousness plz read it would be much appreciated. Empty
PostSubject: The Apllication Of Sir MadDoc989 but in all seriousness plz read it would be much appreciated.   The Apllication Of Sir MadDoc989 but in all seriousness plz read it would be much appreciated. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:40 pm

IGN(In Game Name):MadDoc989

Why do you want to join Dungeon Craft(3-5 sent.): Have always been looking for a nice rp server. All others are either down for good or are full. Thought maybe this would be my new server. I think rp is fun. Love to socialize.

What race will you be?:At first a human i will later progress to a golem

What will your RP name be?:Doc

Do you have an appropriate skin for your race? If so, provide a screenshot or explain what it is:Skull headed zombie covered in armor with a jewel belt.

Give us some background of your character(4-6 sent.):Used to be part of an assassin group. Believes in honor and virtue. Protects the weak and innocent. Hunts the cruel and evil. Decided to lay off the assassin life for awhile until the proper moment to become one again arrived. Became a doctor in a village ( this is what i will start as in game ).

Have you read the rules, and will you follow them?:Yes and yes

Have you read the "Basic Info and Commands" thread?: Yes want to know how you can tell? &&& that's how XD but seriously i read it

How did you hear about Dungeon Craft?:I was looking up rp servers on planetminecraft and found this server, I decided to check it out.

Do you use the SpoutCraft Client?:I downloaded and love it thanks for the download Very Happy

Do you understand what Role Playing is?:Yes, You take a role appropriate to the universe in the imaginary world and play it out realisticly.

Will you play the Role of your character?:I will do whatever is asked and I am an assassin that uses being a doctor as a second life.

&&&

Last edited by MadDoc989 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : learned the secret of ***)
Back to top Go down
omnyaxle

The Apllication Of Sir MadDoc989 but in all seriousness plz read it would be much appreciated. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apllication Of Sir MadDoc989 but in all seriousness plz read it would be much appreciated.   The Apllication Of Sir MadDoc989 but in all seriousness plz read it would be much appreciated. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:52 pm

pleaser right the correct amount of sentences! Smile
Back to top Go down
omnyaxle

PostSubject: Re: The Apllication Of Sir MadDoc989 but in all seriousness plz read it would be much appreciated.   The Apllication Of Sir MadDoc989 but in all seriousness plz read it would be much appreciated. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:28 pm

Read the rules post the sercret u find in rules and then youll be accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apllication Of Sir MadDoc989 but in all seriousness plz read it would be much appreciated.   The Apllication Of Sir MadDoc989 but in all seriousness plz read it would be much appreciated. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Apllication Of Sir MadDoc989 but in all seriousness plz read it would be much appreciated.
Page 1 of 1