43% [ 3 ]
No!
57%
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Hoori

PostSubject: The Angels   Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:16 pm

okay so I have a new idea for a race called the angels.Now If this gets accepted I would lead it and make everthing for it so you dont need ot stress about takeign care of a new race.Basic information on the angels: The angels are fallen orcs humans elfs golems any race that has died and gone up to the heavens.THey have turned into warriors bent on destroying golems dwarfs orcs and mainly forsaken and the angels dont remeber who they where in there past life.But there not only fallen warriors there are natives like there leader Angeal(A.K.A me) and many other high ups. The angles base is far to the north east in the sky of a white haven.The angels have the class of paladin and archer, and white mages(optional if uber wwants to make a new class) only! Most angels do not have wings but do usally wear white halos and sometimes w
ings with a variation of skin tone.The haven where the angels live high in the sky is call Arden place of peace and planning.

(I have made a couple skins and even a picture but I cant post links because I am to new)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orionic_haps

PostSubject: Re: The Angels   Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:43 pm

i think it would be best to improve other races before adding a new one. so far every race has one town, and i know that the forsaken one is a mess. some admin interference would be appreciated. also the orcs have only one building, which is nearly empty. allow the people to spawn items for a while, or give it to them, so they can improve, wich is drasticaly needed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glardian

PostSubject: Re: The Angels   Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:49 pm

I agree with orionic_haps. We already have 6 races and about 20 people. were gunna need this server to settle in more and get more people before we introduce a whole new race
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Angels   

Back to top Go down

The Angels
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1