Dungeon Craft Forum

A RP Minecraft Server

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

my username is toepickles and i would like to apply for your minecraft server :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
toepickl

PostSubject: my username is toepickles and i would like to apply for your minecraft server :)   Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:23 pm

IGN(In Game Name):

Why do you want to join Dungeon Craft(3-5 sent.):

What race will you be?:human

What will your RP name be?:toepickles

Do you have an appropriate skin for your race? If so, provide a screenshot or explain what it is:yes its a bald man in a business suit

Give us some background of your character(4-6 sent.):Toepickles is about 49 years old but unfortunetly no one knows his true birthday because he was adopted. So for years he has gone around selling illegal narcotics and doing tons of dope. If he ever goes missing look in his closet..hes probably tweaking there. So in conclusion toepickles is an old man he loves to tweak, f*ck bitches and make tons of cash.

Have you read the rules, and will you follow them?:Yes of course I dont want to get banned.

Have you read the "Basic Info and Commands" thread?: YEs and its not as complicated as i thought it would be.

How did you hear about Dungeon Craft?:Someone had put the ip to this server on a minecraft video.

Do you use the SpoutCraft Client?:Only when i need to.
Do you understand what Role Playing is?: Yes I have played tons of games that are in the RPG genre. (All the Elder Scrolls games. Fallout, ECT.)

Will you play the Role of your character?:I dont care whatever is available.
Back to top Go down
toepickl

PostSubject: rest of my app   Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:27 pm

IGN: toepickles
Why do i want to join dungeoncraft? I would like to join dungeoncraft because i havent played on a good server in a while. Also Ive seen a couple comments referring you guys. Lastly Im really bored.
Sorry i didnt add this stuff earlier :s
Back to top Go down
omnyaxle

PostSubject: Re: my username is toepickles and i would like to apply for your minecraft server :)   Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:07 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my username is toepickles and i would like to apply for your minecraft server :)   

Back to top Go down

my username is toepickles and i would like to apply for your minecraft server :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1