Dungeon Craft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Craft Forum

A RP Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

btauil's app***

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
btauil

btauil's app*** Empty
PostSubject: btauil's app***   btauil's app*** EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:18 pm

IGN(In Game Name): btauil

Why do you want to join Dungeon Craft(3-5 sent.): Looks good about what my friend sad to me. And I like RP server and races. My friend explained me how the server looked like and how good it is. He have even sad about how he would buil and elf city. Also I was searching in minecraft forums a good rp server.
What race will you be?: Elf

What will your RP name be?: Keyvja, know by humans as The Shadow of Thunder.

Do you have an appropriate skin for your race? If so, provide a screenshot or explain what it is: Yes. He has a cloack and covers his head to not show his marks about what happened in the village.
Give us some background of your character(4-6 sent.): 6 years ago the humans attacked an elf village where he lived. The humans destroyed everything and he saw dead elfs everywhere. He saw a boy that looked like to have the age of 10, than every thing was black. He had a dream, where a voice teached him how to fight and use the power of sky. He woke up in one of the humans camp, felling much better, he tought he coulden't escape form the camp. However he remembered about the voice and killed most of the humans in the camp. One of then escaped and told to every one about The Shadow of Thunder.

Have you read the rules, and will you follow them?: Yes

How did you hear about Dungeon Craft?: My friend(Vhalfoxer)

Do you use the SpoutCraft Client?: Yes

Do you understand what Role Playing is?: Yes

Will you play the Role of your character?: Yes

Last edited by btauil on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

btauil's app*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: btauil's app***   btauil's app*** EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Please write 3-5 sentences for "Why do you want to join Dungeon Craft(3-5 sent.):" and read the rules, then re-apply or edit your app.
Back to top Go down
https://dungeoncraft.forumotion.com
btauil

btauil's app*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: btauil's app***   btauil's app*** EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:24 pm

I've already edited it. Also I took the background part of the village and the 10 years old boy is form SoryouXD(one of my friends, he sent me his background in Skype) background.
Back to top Go down
perote

btauil's app*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitelist App   btauil's app*** EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:55 pm

i should get a reward by making 2 people join the server Very Happy

just joking but if you want to reward me im ok.
btw im Vhalfoxer mentioned in Btauil and soryouXD applys

Last edited by perote on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : nah)
Back to top Go down
omnyaxle

btauil's app*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: btauil's app***   btauil's app*** EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:48 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

btauil's app*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: btauil's app***   btauil's app*** Empty

Back to top Go down

btauil's app***
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dungeon Craft Forum :: Apply-
Jump to: