HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Vhalfoxer application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
perote

PostSubject: Vhalfoxer application   Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:13 pm

IGN(In Game Name):Vhalfoxer

Why do you want to join Dungeon Craft(3-5 sent.):I like Roleplaying games in general,i like minecraft,specially in multiplayer and this server got nice mods like hero and Iconomy. so this server kinda makes it all together

What race will you be?:Planning To be a Elf

What will your RP name be?:Mahtan Tiwyn

Do you have an appropriate skin for your race? If so, provide a screenshot or explain what it is:I plan to be a Elf rogue so my skin is an obscure
hooded man with hidden face the hood and robe are red if you look at planet minecraf for Perote username you may find it its Assassin skin i posted.i may change upon any request,like hands skin color that looks human since I made that skin.

Give us some background of your character(4-6 sent.):Mahtan was born during a small conflict between Elfs and Orcs his dad has died in one of these fights,his mother died 7 years later in depression and Illness. He grew up alone because even elfs can be cruel sometimes so he lived by stealing food,clothes and living in abandoned houses,under giant forest mushrooms or anywhere where he could hide from rain and the evil creatures that lurk at night.When he was 14 he met an Assassin who teached him his techniches he started hunting at start animals for training and to get food,them,humans and elfs,living as a mercenary

Have you read the rules, and will you follow them?:Yes I've read and i will follow them

How did you hear about Dungeon Craft?:from Planet Minecraft

Do you use the SpoutCraft Client?:Not often but i have it installed for some time

Do you understand what Role Playing is?:Yes i knew what it was since i was 11 when i used to play Paper Rpg's with school friends

Will you play the Role of your character?:Yes i Will
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vhalfoxer application   Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dungeoncraft.forumotion.com

Vhalfoxer application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1