Dungeon Craft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Craft Forum

A RP Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sinisterbox Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sinister

Sinisterbox Application  Empty
PostSubject: Sinisterbox Application    Sinisterbox Application  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:18 pm

IGN(In Game Name):Sinisterbox

Why do you want to join Dungeon Craft(3-5 sent.):i want to join because I Like RP servers and this one looks great.Another reason I would like to join is the races and when you go on the server and download spoutcraft the texture pack is amazing.

What race will you be?:Human

What will your RP name be?:Draken

Do you have an appropriate skin for your race? If so, provide a screenshot or explain what it is:My skin is a human with black shirt gold buttoning black pants and brown hair brown eyes part of his left eye is covered with hair.

Give us some background of your character(4-6 sent.):My character adventurous type like to travel love to fight.My character will love to build and help people i want to be known a hero of helping people.

Have you read the rules, and will you follow them?:Yes I read the rules and I will follow them***

How did you hear about Dungeon Craft?:I heard Dungeoncraft on planetminecraft it looked and sounded interested so I joined.

Do you use the SpoutCraft Client?:Yes, I understand

Do you understand what Role Playing is? Yes I understand what it means.

Will you play the Role of your character?:Yes, i will role play my character
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Sinisterbox Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinisterbox Application    Sinisterbox Application  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:32 pm

Accepted, but please, read the rules.
Back to top Go down
https://dungeoncraft.forumotion.com

Sinisterbox Application
Page 1 of 1